Candlelight Open House
Join us for this FREE after-hours event at Historic Hanna’s Town to kick off the holiday season.
- Be greeted by costumed reenactors around the village at Historic Hanna’s Town.
- Taste beer from All Saints Brewery and wassail made from a Colonial Williamsburg recipe served from the “bar” at Hanna’s Tavern, along with savory snacks.
- Stroll by lantern light to the newly reconstructed Lefevre House to enjoy cookies and the ambiance of a roaring fireplace.
- Enjoy shopping, sales, and sweets in the shop at the Westmoreland History Education Center. Browse all our unique gift and holiday items including local history books for adults and children, 18th century inspired toys and games, historically inspired home decor, jewelry, and small keepsakes.
- Receive free admission to our latest exhibit, Penn’s Woods: Plenty for the Use of Man, at the Westmoreland History Education Center.