Welcome to your newest Adventure
Use #WHPassport2019 across all social media when posting.
You must enter the drawing by January 17th, 2020 to be eligible for the grand prize.
You may only enter the drawing once. The winner is selected at random at the end of contest period. Winner’s first name and city may be featured on the Westmoreland Heritage website and social media for promotional purposes. You must be 18 years of age to enter the drawing.
Copyright 2019 by Westmoreland Heritage®. Westmoreland Heritage® has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of information presented in the passport brochure, but assumes no responsibility for errors, changes, or omissions. Westmoreland Heritage® in no way warrants or assumes liability for the products and services offered. Inclusion in the publication does not imply endorsement by Westmoreland Heritage®.
End of 2019 Passport Contest
As you travel throughout Westmoreland County, be sure to pay close attention on how to mark your visit to the various featured sites and activities. Some need a ticket, others need a digital check in, etc.
How to complete the passport:
- Get a Westmoreland Heritage Passport, available at participating partner locations and Laurel Highlands Brochure Distribution Racks throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Be sure to pay attention to the specific ways to mark your visit! Instructions will be noted on each page.
Some visits can only happen one weekend a year, like the Stahlstown Flax Scutching Festival! Don’t miss out!
- Visit and mark at least 25 unique sites & festivals by December 31st, 2019.
- Stop by the Westmoreland History Education Center at 809 Forbes Trail Road, Greensburg PA 15601 by January 17th, 2020 to show Westmoreland Heritage your completed passport!
- If you visited and marked at least 25 sites, you will be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize and a commemorative plaque, courtesy of the Westmoreland County Chamber of Commerce, recognizing your accomplishment.
- Everyone who visits at least 25 sites will receive a small prize bag to commemorate your year of travel.