Kennedy Park, Vandergrift, PA 15690
Annual Italian Festival event with live entertainment, music, food, homemade wine competition, Bagna Calda competition, children’s activities including face painting, temporary tattoos, games and more!
- The Festa is held in beautiful Kennedy Park. Rent a table in the Reserved Family Tables tents and spend the day with your family and friends. The tables are under a tent (out of the sun and weather). Otherwise, bring a chair and umbrella if it’s a hot and sunny (or cool and rainy) day.
- Get to the Festa early and pace yourself throughout the day to enjoy all the fabulous food and beverages.
- Like most small Italian towns, parking is limited around the Festa grounds. Use the Free parking lots and board the Free shuttles to save yourself some grief.
- If you are an amateur winemaker or a bagna calda aficionado enter one of the competitions!
- Tickets are required to purchase all food and beverages. Purchase tickets (1 ticket=$1) at one of the ticket booths.
For a full list of events, vendors, competitions, entertainment, and more, visit the festival's website.
Sunday, August 13
9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Vandergrift, PA 15690